£18,344 - £20,997 per annum
Full time - 36.5 hours per week
Closing Date: 9am Monday 25 February 2019
Job ref: 11/19
2 x Roles available
Leeds University Union is a charity that helps over 34,000 students love their time at Leeds. Located at the heart of campus, the Union is a space to meet people, make new friends and get involved.
We are looking for someone with licensed trade and food experience to assist in the responsibility for the day to day operation of our bars within Leeds University Union.
We have two vacancies and are looking for people with drive and passion in a customer service focused environment.
Do you have the passion for a sport and ale bar, knowledge of sporting fixtures and real ales? If so, Old Bar is the place for you.
Do you have a passion for cocktails, gin and on trend products that deliver a vibrant customer experience? Then Terrace is the place for you.
So, if you have the following, we want to hear from you:
- Passion and enthusiasm for great customer service
- Licensed trade experience
- Product knowledge and willingness to keep up to date with trends
- Experience of food service
- Sports knowledge and a passion for sport
- Cocktail knowledge
- Real ale experience
- Cellar management
- Leadership skills
- Willingness to motivate and develop the team of student staff
- Personality and character
In return, we will provide you with:
- 26 days' holiday plus bank holidays and Union close days
- Pension scheme
- Training opportunities
- A diverse and fun working environment
- Salary from £18,344 dependent upon experience
As a diverse organisation, we welcome applications from all backgrounds and look for those that can bring new ideas, strengths and character to our team.
In your application, please explain how you meet the person specification and what you can bring to the team here at LUU.
Closing date: 9am Monday 25 February 2019
Interviews: Friday 8 March 2019
LUU is committed to equality and valuing diversity within its employees. We particularly welcome applications from ethnic minority candidates who are currently underrepresented in these roles at LUU.